© Copyright Noel Driving School part of Ldriver.co.uk -
Students must read the term and conditions. Date effective from 1st January 2000
Noel driving school part of Ldriver.co.uk and Noel Christopher driving school. Terms and Conditions of Tuition
Date Effective: 1st January 2000
All Ldriver.co.uk instructors are authorised Approved Driving Instructors (DSA -
1. Each lesson booked will last for the period of one hour when the pupil enters the car provided that the pupil enters the car at the arranged/pre-
2. You and your Instructor are responsible for agreeing all issues in regard to the times, locations and duration of individual lessons. It is your responsibility to obtain direct contact information for your Instructor (ie. Mobile phone number etc.)
3. Where the instructor may arrive slightly late for a lesson due to circumstances beyond his/her control, the instructor will make efforts to extend the ‘finish’ time of the lesson by the same amount of time or add the time onto the following lesson.
6. The pupil may be permitted to use the training car for their driving test only if the driving instructor is satisfied that the pupil is at the required standard.
If your Instructor cannot arrange for an alternative Instructor to take your driving lesson, or in the event of mechanical breakdown of the vehicle in which you have been learning to drive, or for any other reason, the Instructor reserves the right to rearrange a driving lesson to a time convenient to both you and the Instructor. If you have booked a practical driving test, and the instructor cannot get you to the test due to circumstances beyond the instructor’s control, the instructor shall not be liable for any refund or expenses incurred.
If missing a practical test is due to the instructor being at fault, then liability will be limited to the DSA test fee being refunded.
7. The cost of the use of the training car for the driving test period is payable on the day of the test. Please ask your instructor for rates.
8. Pupils must expect to be accompanied by a supervisor for some of the time that instruction is being given by an authorised PDI.
9. Payment for lessons are due at the beginning of each lesson unless prepaid.
10. Payments can be either cash or cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the named instructor (franchised) and where possible, the cheque card number to be written on the back.
11. The pupil agrees that Ldriver.co.uk School have no liability to the pupil for any loss, injury or damage. The agreement is with the instructor.
12. All instructors are franchised and self-
13. All prepaid lesson prices will be honoured for a period of 3 months. Any unused lessons after 3 months have elapsed the present lesson price will apply.
14. All vouchers are valid for a period of 3 months only. In exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of Ldriver.co.uk School vouchers may be honoured but any esson price increase will be applied.
15. If you wish to cancel/rearrange a lesson then Two (2) clear Working Day’s notice is required, otherwise you will be charged for the period booked. All cancellations/rearrangements must be made directly between you and your Instructor and confirmed.
16. Ldriver.co.uk School acts as an agent for your Instructor in receiving your payments for driving tuition, other than payments made directly by you to Your Instructor. Where Ldriver.co.uk School makes bookings with, or supplies any information or documentation to you, or processes any payments for your lessons, they act as an administrative agent of your Instructor.
17. Where Intensive courses are booked and deposits may have been received, these are non refundable.
18. All instructors are self-
19. Ldriver.co.uk may disclose the information contained within your initial booking details to third parties for the purpose of allowing them to provide any related car insurance or motoring related services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any such details, please tick the box
• You are reminded that your pupils have statutory rights. Any financial disputes will be directed directly to you as the self-
• Any self-
• Ldriver.co.uk acts as an administrative agent. All of your students, regardless of the origin of booking are your customers and therefore, your responsibility for any/all outstanding financial issues. Any customers who raise such an issue will be directed to yourself
Money back guarantee is for fully paid driving lesson and is not in conjunction with any other offers. Money back guarantee is not covered under unforeseen circumstance like traffic, client not fit to drive or act of God. The leaner (client) must exercise his or her rights at the end of the 1 hour driving lesson.
The maximum refund is one hour fully paid driving lesson. Refund will be by cheque to the client’s name via post.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales
|Intensive Driving Lessons|
|Motorway and Pass Plus driving lessons|
|Refresher driving lessons|
|Automatic driving lesson|
|Terms and Conditions|
|Lessons price list|